Imagine a place where you can retreat to and really relax in. A place that adds light and air into your home. A place just for you tailored to your needs and individual style.
“Conservatories add more than just extra space. Conservatories give more than added property value. Conservatories bring light and energy into your life and transform the place you call home.”
From the elaborate to the contemporary, Our conservatories deliver highest quality engineering and exceptional value for money. An extensive range of styles enables the right character of conservatory to be chosen to suit your home. Plus, our coveted reputation for quality and reliability gives you confidence that you are making the right choice.
Our years of experience mean that we have tried and tested many different styles and manufacturers of UPVC windows and doors. All of our installations are conducted using Eurocell products. In our opinion Eurocell are the best manufacturers of UPVC products for the home.
Working with Eurocell means that we can offer our customers the very best quality and choice.
- Styles to suit every home – we can create bespoke conservatories to suit all tastes and budgets. Our range includes elegant Victorian styles; classic Edwardian; Gable-ended; Lean-to; P-shape and elaborate lantern and orangery designs.
- Finishing touches – we make sure that your conservatory is finished to the highest standards. This includes decorative crestings and finials for your roof, easy-to-fit virtually maintenance-free PVC-U skirting board systems and even integrated speaker systems.
- Advanced glazing options – whether you want Georgian bars, vertical sliding sash windows, stained or leaded glazing, we can create the look that’s right for you.
- Co-ordinated colours – giving you ultimate scope to create the conservatory of your choice. Contemporary or traditional. Plus you can also choose a woodgrain exterior with a clean white interior for the best of both worlds.
- Design engineered with minimum reliance on sealant – with some conservatories, large amounts of silicone sealants are needed to ensure water-tightness. This can be ineffective and unsightly. Because the Eurocell system is one of the most advanced conservatory roof systems currently available, reliance on on-site sealants is minimised. The result is a design-engineered conservatory with life-long, watertight performance.
- Excellent thermal efficiency – our conservatories feature a high-insulating roofing system that ensure maximum heat retention and light diffusion. This means you can enjoy your new space all year round.
- Unrivalled product range, expertise and service network – we operate the largest network of local partners in the UK which means you get a local and reliable assured service.
For more information about Eurocell and their products please visit www.eurocell.co.uk